How Can We Help?
What are the qualifications for the Inc. 5000?
The Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America honors all sizes of success. Private companies that grown in the past few years may apply for this opportunity to receive global and national recognition for their achievements.
To qualify for the 2018 Inc. 5000, a company must meet each of the following qualifications:
- Be privately-owned, based in the United States, independent (not a subsidiary or division of another company)
- Have started earning revenue by March 31st, 2014
- Had revenue no less than $100,000 in 2014
- Had revenue no less than $2,000,000 in 2017
- Revenue in 2017 exceeds revenue in 2014
There are a few limited exceptions to the requirements. For further information or to apply, visit https://www.inc.com/apply/guide.