The 7th Annual Chief Executive Smart Manufacturing Summit is Coming to Texas May 13-15, 2019Visit the websites of the Texas Governor or the Texas Economic Development Corporation and one of the first accolades they present for ” Why Texas?” is “Texas was ranked as the No. 1 state for business for the 14th straight year in Chief Executive magazine’s 14th annual Best & Worst States for Business survey.” Texas Consilium has partnered with Chief Executive to bring their 7th Annual Smart Manufacturing Summit to Texas for the first time in May 2019. This national event will be a great opportunity to connect, collaborate and build relationships with top manufacturing and other business leaders — while we work together to serve our mission for an even more prosperous Texas. You are invited to participate with us to make this the most successful event possible. Let’s show the nation together how we make Texas the best! About the Smart Manufacturing Summit – May 14 & 15, 2019 Chief Executive Group is the publisher of Chief Executive magazine, a national bi-monthly publication that reaches 91% of the CEOs who run companies with more than $50 million per year and represent 70.2% of the private economy in the U.S. Chief Executive supplements their print publication with digital outreach, CEO peer groups, and CEO events including industry-focused events such as their annual Smart Manufacturing Summit. Before coming to Texas for 2019, prior successful SMS events have been held at other highly-symbolic, important American manufacturing icons like Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI), Caterpillar (Peoria, IL), Cummins Engine (Columbus, IN), Harley Davidson (Milwaukee, WI), The Boeing Company (Seattle, WA) and Honda Motor Company (Columbus, OH). Exclusively designed for leaders of mid-market companies, the 2019 Smart Manufacturing Summit, co-hosted by Peterbilt (Denton, TX) with supporting partner Texas Consilium, will help CEOs navigate their organization’s progress, and course correct where necessary through:
- Peer-to-peer networking providing rich opportunities to share best practices, principles and processes for managing continuous change.
- Forward-looking insights from manufacturing pioneers and global powerhouses including the CEOs of Siemens US, Emerson Electric, UniCarriers and other top leaders who will hone a CEO’s ability to see around corners and anticipate smart manufacturing’s next iteration.
- Exclusive facility tours of Peterbilt, UNT Additive Manufacturing Lab, AllianceTexas and more offering a behind-the-scenes look at cutting-edge advancements and an insider’s view of how leading organizations do what they do best.
- VIP & General Receptions
- Welcomes by Senator Ted Cruz from Washington DC, Congressman Van Taylor, and others
- Panel Discussion – “What do successful manufacturers have in common?”
- Top Texas manufacturing CEOs discuss the experiences that have made their companies great, while we explore the common threads and lessons learned.
- Change is accelerating from all directions. Gain insights into current trends and what’s ahead for manufacturing in America.
- Texas Consilium Business Excellence Award for Lifetime Achievement
Our Opening Night Dinner will be held at the Frisco Conference Center, which is a brief 1-mile shuttle ride from the Omni Hotel at The Star in Frisco, Texas, home of the Dallas Cowboys and host hotel for the Smart Manufacturing Summit.Here are Ways You Can Participate With the Great State of Texas serving as the host, it’s a perfect opportunity for you to be part of this very special 2019 Summit & Opening Night Dinner. Build relationships with some of the top Texas and national business leaders, and expand or establish your position with our expansive Texas Consilium network for years to come.
If you would like to explore how you or your business might benefit from building relationships with these national and Texas businesses and their top leaders, and our entire Texas Consilium network, select an option and let’s connect.
Our Opening Night Dinner Event Sponsors
Headliner SponsorRyan, an award-winning global tax services and software provider, is the largest Firm in the world dedicated exclusively to business taxes. With global headquarters in Dallas, Texas, the Firm provides an integrated suite of federal, state, local, and international tax services on a multijurisdictional basis, including tax recovery, consulting, advocacy, compliance, and technology services. Ryan’s multidisciplinary team of more than 2,500 professionals and associates serves over 14,000 clients in more than 50 countries, including many of the world’s most prominent Global 5000 companies. More information about Ryan can be found at ryan.com. Platinum Sponsors Gold Sponsors B2B CFO BAM Capital Tax Advisors Group Gardner Wallace Financial Solutions Silver Sponsors Burell Consulting, LLC CLA Murphy Business & Financial Corporation Workforce Solutions for North Central Texas Community Partners Media Partners