How Can We Help?
Why Texas Consilium?
If you are shopping for advisors for your business, it can be a very confusing marketplace. Your options range from large global firms such as Deloitte, KPMG, McKinsey, Accenture and many more, all the way through the other end of the spectrum of boutique firms and individuals.
You also have the option to engage specialty firms who focus on specific functions such as accounting, technology, training or marketing. Each option can have its benefits, costs and risks, and there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution for every business. Your challenge is to find the best option for your business.
Here are a few facts about Texas Consilium for you to consider:
- World-Class Advisors – All of our leading team members have decades of experience, including many years in business advisory and leadership roles with the major consulting firms and operating companies. These leaders have chosen to join the Texas Consilium team, in part, because it provides them with personal freedom and greater opportunities to help others.
- Broad Bench – Most advisory firms have a defined staff with an objective to keep them billable. Texas Consilium has a broad bench of seasoned talent that we can draw upon to build a blue-ribbon team customized for your specific needs.
- Holistic Approach – Regardless of the business issues you may need to address, our holistic approach and coordinated resources provides assurance that the root causes can be identified and resolved. Business issues exist within complex systems, not in individual silos.
- Texas Focus – We are right here with you in Texas, helping grow Texas by helping you. Our local leadership, our local and national team members, and our contacts throughout the Texas communities and the world are all resources to support your success.
- Recognized by the State of Texas – Texas Consilium has been recognized by both the Texas House of Representatives and Texas Governor Greg Abbott for our unique role in economic development for the State of Texas. It’s recognition that you can trust!
- Your Prosperity, Not Ours – As a nonprofit, we can focus on the profitability of your business, instead of ours. Our mission of improving the prosperity of Texas through improving the prosperity of individual Texas businesses has drawn world-class business advisors to Texas Consilium — advisors who have a passion for using their experience and wisdom to help others. Our success is based not on the revenues we generate for ourselves, but on the impact we create in your business and on the good we achieve for our State of Texas. 100% of your fees go into serving you and our Texas mission.
If you are ready and willing to engage in a business improvement program, let’s talk. If we aren’t the right fit for you, we’ll gladly let you know. Your success is our mission.